For A Limited Time
We Invite You To Use Our Discount Code of:
For A 5% Discount At Checkout
For many years, Weems and Plath has been proud to build clocks using some of the finest movements in the world. Our 8-day wind ship's bell clocks are the most traditional clocks they build. The key-wound movement found in the Anniversay, Atlantis and Martinique clocks is the Hermle 8-day ship's bell. This 11-jewel movement is handcrafted in the Black Forest region of Germany, home to some of the finest clockmakers in the world. Because of the confidence Weems and Plath has in the quality of the movements made there, Weems and Plath offers an unmatched lifetime warranty on all instruments they build using this movement. Features:
- Traditional key wound, 11-jewel movement with bell silencer
- Includes: complete instructions, mounting hardware
- All instruments carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Mahogany finish base available
- Dimensions of base: 4" x 9.5" x 7.5"
- Dial: 4"
- Base: 5-1/2"
- Depth: 2-7/8"
- Weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz.