For A Limited Time
We Invite You To Use Our Discount Code of:
For A 5% Discount At Checkout
Each piece in this series is created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered. The collection includes the finest German movements, dials, hands, and components available in the world. The distinctive dial of each instrument is intricately etched to create a subtle but rich pattern. Features:
- This clock houses our best German quartz ship's bell movement featuring the traditional 8-bell cycle, ringing every half hour
- It uses one AA battery and includes a bell silencer switch
- Each instrument is labeled with a unique serial number
- Includes: complete instructions, mounting hardware, and a fresh battery as required
- Mahogany wood base available
- Keyhole in rear of base provides convenient storage for 8-Day wind key
- Dimensions of wood base: 14.5" x 4.5" x 10.5"
- Dial: 5-1/4"
- Base: 7"
- Depth: 3-1/2"
- Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz