Solid slate fountains are beautiful but weigh hundreds of pounds and can be nearly impossible to lift and hang without help or specialized equipment. Our Lightweight Slate technology (LWS), which fuses natural
slate with a state of the art backing material rather than using solid slabs of slate, decreases the weight of each fountain by 75% and yet retains the natural beauty and variety of the solid slate slab. LWS is real slate, about 1/8 " thick and offers the perfect solution without compromising quality or appearance. These fountains are made to order, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Available in Medium or Large
- Five face options
- Two frame options of 24 gauge stainless steel or 20 ounce copper
- One year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Pump carries one year manufacturing warranty and must be registered by customer with pump manufacturer (registration card included with fountain)
- Single cord connect
- Top mounted, 8 watt flourescent covered and protected light with "On/Off" switch
- Each fountain thoroughly tested prior to shipment
- Handcrafted beveled edge corners provide elegance and strength
- Fountains will not leak, spray or splatter the surrounding
walls or floor
- Slate is a natural material and variations in color and texture are desirable and not a cause for return
- Dimensions of Medium: 30" x 26" x 6", Weight of Medium: 20 lbs. Uses 1.5 gallons of water
- Dimensions of Large: 50" x 26" x 6", Weight of Large: 35 lbs. Uses 1.5 gallons of water
- Arrives fully assembled
- Tools needed to install are a Phillips Head Screw Driver or Power Screw Driver, a level and a pencil
- All fountains arrive fully assembled with a wall bracket and the hardware to install
- Instructions for installation and maintenance included
- Cords are 5 feet long and each unit has one cord which pump and lights plug into on fountain back. The plug is a snug low-profile 3-prong that can be plugged in directly behind the unit
- Indoor usage only
- Free Shipping!!
Wall Fountain Mounting Instructions
Each fountain has two logo options; "MBP" or "Raised" logo. All logos need to be e-mailed in an EPS format.
MBP is mask, blast and paint used for personalizing Lightweight Slate, glass and mirror with frosted or painted surface logos. This is not to be confused with the normal etch engraving done on slate and marble. MPB is $325.00. This includes one color with a $100.00 up-charge for each additional color. .
Raised Logo is applied to Lightweight Slate with 1 inch post off the fountain face. The post is attached to a surface plate which holds the logo image, (metal usually) with the logo applied by paint or decal. Water runs behind the logo. This option is $650.00 or more depending on the extent of the cost incurred. Please call for a quote.